Alpha Feto Protiens Test
Apr 8, 2007
The test result of Alpha Feto Protiens, (Tumor MArker) of the Serum specimen has shown results of 492.000 IU/ml. Please let me know is malignant or benign? After CE CT Scan ABDOMEN, a small growth versus hemangioma is seen.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is difficult to determine the significance/severity of these findings with the given information. You need to discuss this further with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.