HBV lab results
Apr 8, 2007
Please could you tell me if my viral load is low or high. My HBV DNA is 80,000 copies/ml. My HB e AG is negative. My HB e AB is positive and my HB S AG positive. I know I'm chronic carrier since I got when I was born. Is it possible that I have pre-core mutant HBV? my ALT and AST are normal and I'm 29 years old.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That viral load is low. The mutant test is not one that is commercially available to determine the answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Can You Get Hiv From Masturbating Someone?
- Is There An Antidote For Hiv?
- What Does Maculopapular Rash Look Like?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.