|HCV Rna PCR results
Apr 8, 2007
Withe a result of 50500 IU/ml, and a 4.70 log IU/ml, what type of treatments should I be persuing? New diagnoses of HCV, HIV and HBV and HAV are all negative
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.