HCV Rna PCR results
Apr 8, 2007
Withe a result of 50500 IU/ml, and a 4.70 log IU/ml, what type of treatments should I be persuing? New diagnoses of HCV, HIV and HBV and HAV are all negative
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
- Canker Sores After Sex With Prostitute?
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.