VERY BID DROP ON VIRAL LOAD NO TREATMENT!?!? NORMAL??

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH HIV FEB 28,07 (VIRAL LOAD OF 248,000 AND CD4 OF 443). I DID LABS AGAIN ON MARCH 27TH, AND MY VIRAL IS NOW 9,000 AND MY CD4 IS 617. IS THAT NORMAL FOR SUCH A DRASTIC CHANGE? I AM NOT ON MEDS, AND I AM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE 9,000 IS SUPER GOOD COMPARED TO 248,000 SO I AM WORRIED. MAYBE THE TEST IS WRONG, BUT MY DOCTOR SAYS NO THAT ITS NOT WRONG.

Such a change would be unusual, except during acute infection, where the viral load would be expected to drop by some amount over the first few months of infection. It is not clear from your comments as to whether this could be acute infection, or you were newly diagnosed, but could have been infected for a year or more.

viral load
my brother and HIV