Mar 31, 2007
My husband and I are both HIV+ and started meds about 1 1/2 months ago b/c we would like to try to have a baby. Once we are undetectable how long do we need to wait to try to start conceiving?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is a tricky question best handled by an obstetrician-gynecologist experienced with high risk pregnancies in HIV infected women.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.