Mar 31, 2007
What if the result of my HBV DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR(TAQMAN) is 122 IU/ml? How serious is it? What medications can you recommend?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained and if other HBV tests were obtained. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist as to the interpretation here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
- Cum On Hand And Then Fingering
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.