Mar 31, 2007
What if the result of my HBV DNA VIRAL LOAD RT-PCR(TAQMAN) is 122 IU/ml? How serious is it? What medications can you recommend?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained and if other HBV tests were obtained. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist as to the interpretation here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Finger Cut Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbian Sex With Grinding Or Oral Sex
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
- Is A 3 Month Hiv Elisa Test Reliable?
- Reactive Antibody And Negative Elisa And Western Blot
- Sucked Guy And Had Herpes In Mouth Pre Cum
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.