|types of blood cells
Mar 31, 2007
hi doc, this is urgent! what are the two main types of blood cells called? and what do they look like. i've heard that they're called lymphocytes and phagasites or something but i've no idea plz help
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are many types of blood cells. The 3 main ones are red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. There are many kinds of the white blood cells. Lymphocytes and macrophages (sometimes called phagocytes) are two kinds of these cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- Countries Affected By Aids
- Where Can I Get Tested For Hiv / Aids For Free In Temple Hills Maryland?
- When A Bone Marrow Biopsy Is Done Do They Test For Hiv?
- Which Is The Country Most Affected By Aids?
- How Many People Are Living With Aids In Africa?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.