Mar 24, 2007
My 2006 lab test showed 574H for HBV DNA QN PCR (IU/mL) and 1027H for HBV DNA QN PCR (Copies/mL). Last year the number was 764 and 1397 respectively. What does that mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means he is chronically infected. There is no significant difference between the current numbers and those from last year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.