Mar 24, 2007
My 2006 lab test showed 574H for HBV DNA QN PCR (IU/mL) and 1027H for HBV DNA QN PCR (Copies/mL). Last year the number was 764 and 1397 respectively. What does that mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means he is chronically infected. There is no significant difference between the current numbers and those from last year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.