hep b antibodies
Mar 24, 2007
i donated to the red cross and found out that i am pos. to the hep b antibodies. i am a nursing student, so what does that mean for my career. can i still be a nurse. and does that make me a carrier or will it make it easier for me to contract
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what test was positive. It is likely you were vaccinated for HBV and it is those tests showing positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Grinding Penis Against Anus Hiv Risk
- Hand Job With Suspected Vaginal Fluids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.