hep b antibodies
Mar 24, 2007
i donated to the red cross and found out that i am pos. to the hep b antibodies. i am a nursing student, so what does that mean for my career. can i still be a nurse. and does that make me a carrier or will it make it easier for me to contract
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what test was positive. It is likely you were vaccinated for HBV and it is those tests showing positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.