|live and work abroad
Mar 24, 2007
have a blessed day... i want to live and work abroad but worried about my condition, i have hepatitis b.. i dont know were i could possibly get this. i want to have a good future and try to live and work abroad even i have hep b... is there any chance? will i pass the medical requirements.. bec its a must to undergo medical before they can issue visa. are they very strict to hep b or only hiv are have screening test? pls answer my question. ur advice will help me a lot. thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Every country has their own rules regarding this question. Thus, hard to answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.