Viral Load Question

I tested Positive in January of 2007, with a negative result and seroconversion probably happening the first week of October 2006. My CD4 number from the first blood-work was 265 & 21%. The Viral load result was lost and so another blood draw a month later was taken That result for the viral load was 825. I have not seen the paperwork yet but this number does not make sense to me with such a low CD4 in just 4-5 months since infection. Do these numbers seem unusual?

You are correct, that viral load does seem low given the CD4 count. It is possible that your CD4 count is that low because of acute infection and given the percentage of 21%, may likely come back up a bit. Another set of numbers drawn together may help establish what the real trend is.

Should I be medicated?
Elevated red blood cell count / polycythemia