Viral Load

I have had Hep B and Hep C for 25 years now. This January my ALT/AST were 94 and 75. My viral load in February was 2.69 million. This is the first time these numbers have come in like this. Is that high and should I consider the treatment they have mentioned? What could happen if I don't get treatment?

I assume that viral load count is for the HCV. That viral load is about average. You have apparently lived with these infections for a long time. It does take many years to decades for HCV associated liver damage to become signficant. It is not unreasonable to consider treatment, which should be discussed with a liver specialist.

viral load
Girlfriend is HIV POS & we want a baby.