Natural remedies to lower viral load?
Mar 17, 2007
Dear Doctor, I am currently making a short film about HIV/AIDs. I am going to be entering my film into a contest through the Red Cross. I wanted to know if there are natural ways to reduce one's viral load. Has physical activity, meditation, being around animals/nature, yoga, and/or other methods helped those who have the virus stay healthier?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those modalities certainly improve overall well being, but to my knowledge have not been shown to reduce viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- Are Condoms Provided By Sex Workers Are Safe?
- Family Member With Hiv Do And Donts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.