Natural remedies to lower viral load?
Mar 17, 2007
Dear Doctor, I am currently making a short film about HIV/AIDs. I am going to be entering my film into a contest through the Red Cross. I wanted to know if there are natural ways to reduce one's viral load. Has physical activity, meditation, being around animals/nature, yoga, and/or other methods helped those who have the virus stay healthier?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those modalities certainly improve overall well being, but to my knowledge have not been shown to reduce viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does An Elevated Red Blood Count Indicate Hiv?
- If You Take A Cbc Test Can It Detect If You Have Hiv?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
- Can An Adult Get Infected By Drinking Hiv Breast Milk Once?
- What Dose Of Neurontin For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Why Is Hiv Hard To Transmit?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.