High virus load

After experience some acute hiv symptoms, I was diagnosed with hiv (Sept. 2006). The hiv antibody test only became positive in November 2007. In january 2007 I made the first VL and CD4 test (vl=124000). Since the hospital lost the CD4 results, I had to repeat the tests in February (vl=170000, CD4=603). How is it possible vl=170000 ???? My infection is too recent and I'm not co-infected with another disease. My doctor said my VL should decrease in the next months but, I'm very concern about this.

First there is no real difference between the first viral load and second viral load values. They are within the range of assay variability. Second, if the timing of infection is correct, you are within the 6 month window of acute/early infection and your viral load may come down some. However, if by the next visit or two the viral load is still in this moderately high range, then that is probably where it will stay.

about viral load
Natural remedies to lower viral load?