|about viral load
Mar 17, 2007
would you recommend medication? my HBV-DNA result ( 13,061 IU/ML ; 76,015 COPIES / ML ) my sgpt-alt is normal and my liver ultra sound is ok.. I have this chronic hepatitis b and would it be best to take this adefovir dipivoxil (hepsera).. thank you very much.. needed help..
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.