about viral load
Mar 17, 2007
would you recommend medication? my HBV-DNA result ( 13,061 IU/ML ; 76,015 COPIES / ML ) my sgpt-alt is normal and my liver ultra sound is ok.. I have this chronic hepatitis b and would it be best to take this adefovir dipivoxil (hepsera).. thank you very much.. needed help..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.