Detectable Viral Load for the first time

Hello Doctor, Sorry I posted this question in the wrong forum few mins ago, so posting it here again.

It was 1 year ago today that I was diagnosed HIV+. My numbers so far have been great. I have had undetectable VL so far (<50), but in my last test my VL jumped to 97. CD4s were 1300 and CD4% was 47%

The max CD4 in all the tests so far was 1392, and mininum 972 (the first test). Percentage has varied from 40%(the first test) to 48.7%

My question is, for the first time my VL is in detectable range. Is this a cause for concern? Does this mean that my VL will continue to rise now? Also, I was on Isonazid to treat latent /inactive tuberculosis in my body. I took that for 9 months. Does Isonazid has anything to do to suppress my VL? I finished the Isonazid course and my VL is in detectable range now!! I'm scared that if the virus continues to rise, I might have to start meds soon!

Please let me know.

Thank you.

You are in great shape from an immunologic standpoint. That viral load would be considered an assay "blip" and NOT significant. I would not be concerned about it.

cd8
cd4%