Mar 11, 2007
What is the trend in cd8 count over time in hiv infected people. Genrally, what is the best case senario.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually the CD8 numbers go up after infection. It is very patient specific in terms of the elevation seen. Some people may start at 500 and increase to as much as 2-4,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.