is this a good sign one is responding to theraphy?
Mar 11, 2007
I took a HCV C Viral RNA QN PCR test the results were <50 IU/mL <1.7 LogIU/mL what does it mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Is It A Uti Or Chlamydia?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.