Mar 11, 2007
This is more like a math question, but here it goes: how do I convert 99.99543 to a log reduction number? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In order to calculate a log reduction you need two values the before and after. You can certainly convert that number to a log number, which is about 2 logs. 100 = 2 log, 1000= 3 logs, 10,000 = 4 logs and so on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.