Mar 11, 2007
recent reports indicate viral load as good long term marker with respect to progression to aids. What is the charactersitic viral load in long term non progressors at peak during primary infection
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Good question, but not really know with certainty.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does A Guy Automatically Get AIDS If You Exchange Fluids With Another Guy?
- What Are The Names Of The Blood Tests Given To Identify Hiv/aids?
- How Much Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis Cost?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Syphilis?
- Barebacking Risk Of Getting HIV
- Can You Get HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.