Mar 11, 2007
recent reports indicate viral load as good long term marker with respect to progression to aids. What is the charactersitic viral load in long term non progressors at peak during primary infection
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Good question, but not really know with certainty.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of French Kissing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.