High or low v.l.?
Mar 11, 2007
Is an HCV 4AN QUANT, Result 5.50 H, <1.7 LogIU/ml a high or low viral load
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.