High or low v.l.?
Mar 11, 2007
Is an HCV 4AN QUANT, Result 5.50 H, <1.7 LogIU/ml a high or low viral load
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.