|what is the viral load if the numbers are
Mar 11, 2007
Recently reviewing some lab results, HCV, RNA, PCR Quantitative. The HCV RNA QUANT result is 318000 H, Reference Range is <50, Units are IU/ml. Can I get a viral load based on above info
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
318,000 is the viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.