recently tested hiv positive

I was tested hiv+ two weeks ago, when i participated in blood donation. My CD4 counts 252 and my viral load 11000. Doctor said that it is not the time to start any therapy. How much do you agree with that?

Hmmmm... I would like to see another set of numbers soon. You don't indicate whether you have tested negative before and if so how recently. If this is recent or acute HIV infection, then your CD4 count could recover some. I would also like to see the CD4 percent. If it is say < 18%, then that CD4 count is real and probably where you are and will stay. If your repeat numbers show your CD4 count to be about the same, then my recommendation would be to start treatment, regardless of the fact that your viral load is relatively low. Your immune system is moderately impaired and you would like to get the virus under control and get your CD4 count back up.

Adherence & Timekeeping
what is the viral load if the numbers are