|interpretation of lab
Mar 4, 2007
Is a 6 months post treatment for HEPC test result of <10 copies mL a good thing? I was hoping for nondetectable. and my Dr. is not available. Don't know whether to be happy about this.Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be a good thing and the result you are looking for.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of AIDS?
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.