Hep B Test
Mar 4, 2007
I showed positive for Hep B Sur Ab. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on why the test was performed and if other HBV tests were also performed. It could be related to natural infection or HBV vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.