Mar 4, 2007
What if my enzyme levels are over a thousand and have been for 3 weeks. I dont know if I trust my doctor he is not a liver specialists.. I have been diagnosed with hep b, but all he said to do is wait
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That may be true, but you need to know what HBV tests were performed and what the results were.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.