Mar 4, 2007
I was always told that a healthy T Cell count in an person without HIV is 750 - 1200. Is this ture.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
More like 500-1500. But some people can have more and some could have less.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Canker Sore
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- Burning Urethra Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.