Mar 4, 2007
I was always told that a healthy T Cell count in an person without HIV is 750 - 1200. Is this ture.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
More like 500-1500. But some people can have more and some could have less.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Pathophysiology Of Trichomoniasis
- Std White Bumps Under Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.