what does this mean
Feb 25, 2007
My HCV RNA QT count was 3680000 what does this mean. Right now I am awaiting a biopsy an ultrasound
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means you have chronic HCV infection. The liver biopsy will determine the extent of damage your liver has sustained from HCV infection, and whether HCV treatment is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Casual Contact Blood Cuts On Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.