hep b antibody level
Feb 24, 2007
i have received three doses of hep b vaccination last 2005. i just had my hep b antibody level checked. i would like to ask as of what would be the normal or adequate level of hep b antibody i should have that wouldn't require me to have a booster dose..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If HBV surface antibody is detectable it is adequate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes False Positive For Syphilis Testing?
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.