hep b antibody level
Feb 24, 2007
i have received three doses of hep b vaccination last 2005. i just had my hep b antibody level checked. i would like to ask as of what would be the normal or adequate level of hep b antibody i should have that wouldn't require me to have a booster dose..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If HBV surface antibody is detectable it is adequate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Thrush Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.