Feb 24, 2007
i am 52 and just diagnosed with hep c. viral load is 261,000 and test show genotype 3a. is this a low viral load and is 3a more responsive to treatment
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.