Feb 24, 2007
Dear Sirs I was diagonised with CD4 count 106 six month ago. I started on AZT combination. My last cout week ago was CD4 509 it is increasing. What does this mean and for how long will stay on this treatment. Advise.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is likely in your case, given how low your CD4 count was when you started treatment, that HIV treatment will be life long.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Recover From Hiv?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.