HLA B27 reply
Feb 18, 2007
No sir, I am not on meds.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that being HLA B27 positive with HIV infection is contributing to those kinds of CD4 counts and percentages.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- Breaking News On Hiv Cure
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.