low cd4 count

my CD4 count is 30 and the VL 57700,i feel very healthy,exercise daily and still gaining weight,my doc suggested that i start the drug,iam confused.is it possible to have such low CD4count and still feel healthy with good appetite?what could be going on in my body?

Yes, you could still feel well with those kinds of numbers. You need to start treatment ASAP. You have very little reserve in your immune system and are at significant risk for developing other kinds of infections unless you get those CD4 cells up.

hcv rna results
my first lab tests