Feb 18, 2007
The last time I had draw blood for test I was in the middle of a very strong seasonal flu, even had a little bit of fever. My results are back now. It shows 72500 viral load and 690 t-cell. I never had virus load so high. Could the fact that I was in the middle of a flu substantially increase my viral load reading???
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, another ongoing infection could result in transient increases in viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.