|health products effect on T-cells ?
Feb 18, 2007
Dear Doctor, Certain nutritional supplements ( immune formula capsules ) have been found to stimulate T-lymphocytes production, but I suspect the extent of such is too negligible to have a material effect on CD4 or CD 8 counts or percentages, does it ? If it does which of the two would it likley increase, or is it a totally different subset of cells that it might impacts ( if at all )? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry can't answer the question as no good controlled studies have been done with these kinds of products.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.