Hepatitis c Viral

Recently re-evaluated on Liver Function test. HCV RNA QN TMA = VIRAL COUNT

BUT WHAT DOES HCV RNA QN TMA_ MEAN ? i GOT A 3.88-- log IU /ml reference range = <0.7

Some doctor told me I may not make it through this year without a transplant

Your HCV viral load is very low. It is somewhere around 7,500 IU/mL (which is the same as 3.88 log IU/mL). The QN TMA is the type of viral load test that was used. There are many other factors that are looked at with respect to liver function and the need for transplant. That viral load result by itself is not sufficient to come to any conclusions about your status.

Viral load and treatment?
Stoctrin