my blood test result
Feb 11, 2007
the following is my test results
Hepatitis Be Ag: detected Hepatitis Be Ab: not detected
Hepatitis B DNA(Bayer Versant HBV DNA 3.0)
HBV DNA: Not detected, the lower limit of detection of HBV DNA in this assay is 2000 copies/ml
can you tell me what does it mean? am i a hep b carrier? can i have baby in the future? thank you very much!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to discuss these results with your gynecologist/obstetrician and why they were collected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.