Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

cd4, viral load

I went for a test and tested pos 4 weeks upon unprotected sex. Are the numbers cd4 426 (21%) and vl 4500 consistent with this stage of hiv infection. Am I likely to see inreased or decreased values 3 months form now?

You don't indicate whether you had previous tests that were negative, or this was the first test and it was positive. That potentially changes the dynamics if you have been infected for several years versus being infected for only 4 weeks. It is difficult to answer your question without having additional time points to assess what the trend or reproducibility of those numbers are.

cd4 cound variation
Fast CD4 drop