Hep B result
Feb 11, 2007
I had a titer drawn to test Hep B surface Ab and my result was 52.5H mIU/ml what does this mean? FYI the lab that did the test was LabCorp
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That means you have antibody to HBV surface antigen as the result of naturally occuring infection or from vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- I Am Hiv Postive I Feel Tired All The Time
- Is Bruising Easily A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.