Feb 11, 2007
What is thrush and what part of the body does it affect??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A yeast infection and can affect any part of the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
- Does Truvada Makes You Gain Weight?
- Hiv From Condom Protected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.