Feb 11, 2007
What is thrush and what part of the body does it affect??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A yeast infection and can affect any part of the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Thrush Affect The Gi Tract?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.