|Hepatitis Results ?
Feb 11, 2007
Hello & Thank you, Your impression of the following,please: HBsAG+,HbsAB-,HbcAB+,antiHAV-, antiHCV+. WBC 15,000 Tbili 21, ALT 1750.
Can I work as a nurse with HBsAG + Thank you so much !!
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.