Question about liver tests and meds

Hello, I have been on Reyataz, Truvada, and Norvir for 3 years. During the whole time I have had high total bilirubin which hovers around a 3, but I know this is the Reyataz. That has been the only thing elevated, so I never was worried and neither was my doctor. This time around, though, both the AST and ALT were in the 100s along with the usual results. I am on no other medicines or am being treated for any other condition. I haven't gotten my viral load back, but the CD4 count is still fine and along the lines what I've been experiencing. My questions are: Could this be a blip or are the meds really starting to damage my liver? If so, will I be coming to a point where I can't take it anymore? Thanks.

Maya

Assuming you don't have any hepatitis infection, increased alcohol consumption, frequent use of over the counter meds (like tylenol), or other ongoing liver issues, it could be your HIV meds. I probably wouldn't do any thing yet but continue to monitor closely and rule out the above list of other problems. If they continue to rise, you may need to modify your HIV regimen.

Why am I vomitting?
Hepatitis Results ?