HIV medication in Africa

Hi Doc, the mother of my three-year-old son tested positive and now she's very sick. My concern is that our ARVs here in Africa are ineffective when compared to the ones that are used by developed countries such as the US. How can I get the ARVs that are currently used in the US for her. Can you also provide me with prices as well.

Regards

HIV meds manufactured outside the US (say in India), have been determined to have the same potency and activity as those made in the US. Regimens used in Africa provided by pharma companies to government and nongovernment agencies have proven to be effective.

recently infected but CD4 low
Swing in CD Count