Hep B test results

On 5/22/2006 my Hep B test results were: 4060 H < 100 IU/ml 8394 H < 160 Copies/ml. This was done by Quest. On 12/26/2006 my hep B test result was: 4,820,000 copies/ml.This was done by Lab Corp. My question is : Is it true that my viral load increases from 8394 to 4, 820,00 copies/ml within 7 months? What is the meaning of the letter H in the test results done by Quest? Thanks

H presumbably means "high", as in above the lower threshold for detection. It is difficult to say what the viral load values mean, given they were done at two different labs and perhaps with different methodologies or different reporting methods.

Why the decrease in %
borderline HBV DNA viral load?