Hep C Viral Count
Jan 15, 2007
Trying to figure out if my viral count is low or high - HCV Viral Log <1.000 (range of detetion 10-5,000,000 IU/ml) Hepatitis C RNA, PCR Quant - <10 IU/ML
Response from Dr. Holodniy
low or undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Happens When You Get Shingles In Your Eye?
- What Does A Positive Herpes Blood Test Mean?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.