|Hep C Viral Count
Jan 15, 2007
Trying to figure out if my viral count is low or high - HCV Viral Log <1.000 (range of detetion 10-5,000,000 IU/ml) Hepatitis C RNA, PCR Quant - <10 IU/ML
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
low or undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.