|Magnetic Resonance & HIV
Jan 14, 2007
Dear Dr Holodniy
Can a Magnetic Resonance display signs of HIV ?? if so...how? where?
Thank you very much
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interesting question. Although it is unlikely that MR can detect an HIV virus, it can detect through MRI the fact that lymph nodes or other organs are infected with HIV by seeing tissue changes indicative of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- Where On Your Body You Can Get Herpes?
- When Is Hpv Most Contagious?
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.