Magnetic Resonance & HIV
Jan 14, 2007
Dear Dr Holodniy
Can a Magnetic Resonance display signs of HIV ?? if so...how? where?
Thank you very much
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interesting question. Although it is unlikely that MR can detect an HIV virus, it can detect through MRI the fact that lymph nodes or other organs are infected with HIV by seeing tissue changes indicative of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.