CD4 getting killed
Jan 14, 2007
Hello Dr Holodniy,
how many cd4 (t-lymphocytes) cells are killed the first day of infection? aprox...??
thank you very much!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think we know the answer to that question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.