Jan 14, 2007
Sir, i will be switching to tenofovir from d4t next month as it is being made available here in india. my doc has asked me to get tested for S.Creatinine along with all the regular test.at present my vl <20 cd4 510, lipids & fbs in normal range. which additional test do you recommend .is there any genetic testing to know that tenofovir will not cause damage to my kidneys. thanks for yor advice.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No genetic test and yes the serum creatinine is the recommended test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.