Jan 14, 2007
Sir, i will be switching to tenofovir from d4t next month as it is being made available here in india. my doc has asked me to get tested for S.Creatinine along with all the regular test.at present my vl <20 cd4 510, lipids & fbs in normal range. which additional test do you recommend .is there any genetic testing to know that tenofovir will not cause damage to my kidneys. thanks for yor advice.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No genetic test and yes the serum creatinine is the recommended test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.