AIDS in under a year

I am 27 years old and was told in May of 06 that I am positive. The labs at that point were vl 65,000 and CD4 350ish. At the first of January my vl was 50,000 and my CD4 was 164. I am pretty certain I was infected December of 05. I know for sure I was not infected in June of 2003. My question is this: Why are my CD4's so low so fast? Most articles I read say it takes years to dip this low on average. I started Atripla and Bactrim just a few days ago and plan on taking care of myself. Is this normal? Does this mean I could be in for some serious trouble sooner than the "average"?

Your case is not unique but does not occur commonly. Since you have started HIV treatment, you have arrested the process and should see a significant increase in your CD4 count very soon. That should take you out of the trouble zone for a very long time.

very low CD4
high bilirubin and Reyataz